chevy ffr cobra
SSIII
2008-06-08 04:31:13 UTC
I love the original cobras, but I would prefer it to be powered by a
chevy big block. what would be necessary to build a chevy powered
cobra?
Eugene
2008-06-08 05:35:21 UTC
SWithout seeming like a jerk: put a Chevy BB in it. Change the motor mounts
and use a chevy tranny. Use chevy universal joints at the front of the
driveshaft, ford at the back if you are going with a 9^ Ford. Since you
would be building it yourself, you can do anything you want.
--
Eugene Blanchard
Visit my website Hot Rod Kustoms at
http://www.cadvision.com/blanchas
raoul
2008-07-25 06:28:06 UTC
In article
Post by SSIII
I love the original cobras, but I would prefer it to be powered by a
chevy big block. what would be necessary to build a chevy powered
cobra?
Most kits offer many powerplant options. Chevy BB is usually one of
them.

Big blocks rip the treads off the tires but 'most guys' say that a
small block motor makes for a better all around car. However, since it
is your car built by you, you can choose whatever you want.