camshaft
m***@yahoo.com
2007-01-27 01:47:41 UTC
i am rebuilding my chevy 305 my question is how performance can i go
with a new camshaft is there a limit i can put into it or can i go all
out i just striped the engine down so nows the time to do it.. thanks
for anyones help
.boB
2007-01-27 20:38:33 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.com
i am rebuilding my chevy 305 my question is how performance can i go
with a new camshaft is there a limit i can put into it or can i go all
out i just striped the engine down so nows the time to do it.. thanks
for anyones help
Depends on what other parts you use, and what your
goals are. For example, a 290 roller in a stock EFI
engine wouldn't work. OTOH, coupled with good heads,
intake, and exhaust, it might be the perfect cam.
--
.boB
2006 FXDI hot rod