BUY AN ACCEL IGNITION SYSTEM AND GET A FREE BLOW JOB!!!
Nomen Nescio
2014-10-04 23:14:06 UTC
accel Performance Group will suck your cock if you buy a set of their shitty
fuel injectors from them! But remember, these fuel injectors will blow your
motor up! But, at least theyll give you a blow-job right? Managers like Steve
Mashek, Abe Del-Rio and Elie Nahed are always on hand to BLOW all customers
the way they like to be BLOWN!
Sanity Clause
2014-10-05 02:42:13 UTC
BlabbityblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahACCELblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahHORRIBLEblahblahblahblahblahBLOWEDUPblahblahblah
blahblahBOOHOOblahblahblahI'MANIDIOTblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
You'll never see this because you're using an auto-poster, but 99% of
the "this part killed my car" complaints I get in the shop are from goobers
that installed it wrong, chose the wrong part and "made it fit", or are so
mechanically inept they should have their hood release handles removed.