Losing Hope...Parts for V8 1970 Buick LeSabre?
bnex
2006-12-20 15:40:03 UTC
Folks,

I have been looking for a long time for the following parts for a V8
1970 Buick LeSabre. I have looked at dozens of parts sites across the
web. Some claim to have the parts but on closer inspection do not. I
have posted to Buick collector sites to no avail. HELP!

- For the front suspension, I need the complete assembly and 2 upper
control arms.
- 2 strut bars
- Rear brake shoes
- Core support

I prefer new parts but am having such a tough time finding these parts
and will accept used if in decent shape.

If you don't personally have these parts could you suggest a supplier
who might have parts for this car?

I very appreciate any suggestions you can make as to where I might find
these parts!

Thanks,
BNEX
***@gmail.com
lildevil
2006-12-22 20:41:05 UTC
I typed 1970 Buick LeSabre rear brake shoes into google and here is w hat i
got,,,,,,

http://www.google.com/search?q=1970+Buick+LeSabre+rear+brake+shoes&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

bet you could try that.
BNEX
bnex
2006-12-28 14:03:42 UTC
I've contacted allamericanclassics.com and am awaiting their reply.
Based on their webpage, they do look promising.

I've found the brake shoes locally.

Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks for the help!

BNEX