putting mitsubishi engine in cavalier
ranger
2007-03-08 05:13:09 UTC
Hi. I am 16 years old. I am taking a 2000 Z24 cavalier and am going to
attempt to put a 2.0L mitsubishi lancer evolution engine in it. I
realize how hard this is goning to be but its going to be my show
winner for the rest of my life. my question is, do any of you guys
have any tips or knowlege about mitsubishi that might help me? I
particularly need knowlege on the engine size, trany size and axle
size. BUT EVERYTHING HELPS! thank you for any imput.
*
2007-03-08 19:03:57 UTC
Post by ranger
Hi. I am 16 years old. I am taking a 2000 Z24 cavalier and am going to
attempt to put a 2.0L mitsubishi lancer evolution engine in it. I
realize how hard this is goning to be but its going to be my show
winner for the rest of my life. my question is, do any of you guys
have any tips or knowlege about mitsubishi that might help me? I
particularly need knowlege on the engine size, trany size and axle
size. BUT EVERYTHING HELPS! thank you for any imput.
Why not simply build a sub-frame, convert to RWD, and install a SBC?

Probably easier in the long run....
lab~rat >:-)
2007-03-08 19:17:45 UTC
Post by ranger
Hi. I am 16 years old. I am taking a 2000 Z24 cavalier and am going to
attempt to put a 2.0L mitsubishi lancer evolution engine in it. I
realize how hard this is goning to be but its going to be my show
winner for the rest of my life. my question is, do any of you guys
have any tips or knowlege about mitsubishi that might help me? I
particularly need knowlege on the engine size, trany size and axle
size. BUT EVERYTHING HELPS! thank you for any imput.
Why don't you put a crate LS-2 in there. Then you can be a show and
strip winner, and it'll have a Chevy engine in there... ;)
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?