Texas Rust Free ( GM Ford & Mopar) Sheet Metal parts (old list)
r***@gmail.com
2014-08-19 14:07:09 UTC
I am interested in purchasing a complete frontclip for a 73-74 vega.Please give me a call@ 912-596-5374 my
name is Ron
d***@yahoo.ca
2016-04-30 00:24:05 UTC
We can ship anywhere. If you are interested in anything on this list or
if your project car is not listed email me and we will see what we can
for your time and interest in advance. Resonable pricing. All prices
quoted are plus shipping.
CAR
Doors (2 door) Unless other wise marked
65 Barracuda L
67 Camaro R&L
70-81 Camaro R&L
70 Challanger R
69 Charger R
73 Charger R&L
68 Chev full size R
65 Chevelle L
66 Chevelle R
70-72 Chevelle/Malibu R&L
67 Cougar R
67 Cutlass R&L
68 Cutlass R&L
70-72 Cutlass R&L
71 Duster L
65 El Camino R&L
70 El Camino L
64 Fairmont R&L
68 Firebird R&L
70-81 Firebird R&L
69 Grand Prix R
70 Grand Prix
69 GTO R&L
71 GTO L&R also fits Lemans/Tempest
68 Lemans R&L
70 Lemans R&L also fits GTO /Tempest
70-72 Monte Carlo R&L
65 Mustang R&L
67 Mustang R&L
69-72 Nova R&L also fits 71-72 Ventura II
69 Road Runner R
70-72 Skylark R&L
69 Super Bee R
65-66 T-Bird R
69 Tempest R also fits GTO & Lemans
68 Toronado R&L
64-65 Valiant L
66 Valiant R&L
74-77 Vega/Astra R&L Sedan /Wagon
73 VW Bug R&L
Doors 78+
80-85 Buick RWD full 4D ALL fits Oldsmobile full size also
80-89 Cadillac full 4D ALL RWD only
82-89 CavalierR R&L Sunbird/Skyhawk/Firenza/2000
82-89 Cavalier 4D ALL Sunbird/Skyhawk/Firenza/2000
81-87 Cutlass R&L fits Regal (GN) also
81-87 Grand Prix R&L
80-85 Oldsmobile 4D ALL fits Buick full size also
78-80 Malabu R&L
81-85 Monte Carlo R&L
81-87 Regal R&L fits Cutlass also
Fenders
70-77 Camaro R&L
78-81 Camaro R&L
69 Chev (full size) R&L complete front clip
70 Chev (full size) R&L complete front clip
65 Chevelle R&L complete front clip
71-72 Chevelle/Malibu R&L complete front clip
70 El Camino R&L
71-72 El Camino R&L complete front clip
70-77 Firebird R&L
78-81 Firebird R&L
70-72 Monte Carlo R&L complete front clip
64 Pontiac R&L complete front clip
74 Vega/Astra R&L complete front clip
70-72 Skylark R&L compelte front clip
68-72 Nova R&L
TRUCK
73-87 Chev Crew Cab rear R&L
64 Chev P.U. R&L
67-72 Chev P.U. R&L
73-90 Chev Suburban Tail gate
73-80 Dodge PU R&L
73-77 El Camino Tail gate
67-72 Ford P.U. R&L
73-80 Ford P.U. R&L
73-80 Ford PU Tail gate
72-76 Rancharo Tail gate
Misc.
67-72 Chev PU Cab
68-72 Chev PU Box 8 foot steel floor
79-87 Chev PU Box 6' fleet side 1 gas filler
72 Dodge PU Cab with doors
73-80 Dodge PU Cab with doors
67-72 Ford PU Cab with doors
73-80 Ford PU Cab with doors
Bumpers
77+ Pontiac Rear
78+ Cutlass Rear 2&4 door
78+ Regal Rear 2&4 door
78+ Olds 88/98 Rear
80+ Olds 88/98 Rear
80+ Eldo Rear
80+ Seville Rear
80+ Deville Rear with or without extentions
80+ Town Car Rear
80+ Buick (LeSabre) Rear
80+ Buick (Electra) Rear
This is not a complete list. We do have access to some interior parts.
Please note that all parts are used, take offs, not NOS. We also have
access to a much larger seletion of parts from local yards. We will do
our best to accomodate you.
Thanks Craig Fernandez
i am looking for a rust free 78 -83 malibu body with doors and a back bumper